Welcome to the uKnowKids Blog, a place for information and discussion in the areas of digital parenting, technology, keeping kids safe online and more.
Before participating in our Blog, we ask that you consult the following moderating and good conduct rules:
Discussions via comments on this blog are open to all; they are moderated after submission. The moderator’s role is to ensure that contributors follow the basic rules of public expression.
These rules apply to statements made by contributors, comments made on the sites or references indicated in the contributions, and to the visuals that may accompany these contributions. They exclude in particularly but not only:
- any statement/visual that violates current laws or regulations (incitement to racial hatred, racism, calls to violence, xenophobia, revisionism, denial, attacks on privacy or copyright, etc.)
- any statement/visual that is coarse, obscene or pornographic;
- all statements that are defamatory, abusive, aggressive, violent, whether addressed to another contributor or toward an individual or corporate entity or a category of persons designated by their race, gender, religion or any other characteristic;
- any harassment, in particular by comment saturation, by attempted repeated publication of identical or very similar messages;
- any commercial promotion or advertising;
- any apparent or manifest identity theft; in the event of doubts as to the identity of a contributor whose message content is relevant to the discussion the message may be published in the forum by the moderator, but it will not be signed;
- any statement/visual unrelated to the discussion to which it is submitted, and in particular the article that started the discussion.
Messages clearly violating current laws will be removed as quickly as possible and may bereported to the competent authorities if appropriate.
The moderator or moderators reserve the right to apply these rules, and to exclude those who violate them repeatedly and systematically. Their decisions may not be challenged. By participating in the discussion on this Blog, you undertake to comply with their decisions and the foregoing rules. We want to make our blog a place to foster intelligent conversation on digital parenting. If you have questions or comments about these guidelines, feel free to email us at: email@example.com